5 Best Party Holidays in Europe [Berlin, Zante & More]
Luke Iles – Uploaded 13.03.2023
Discover The Best Party Locations in European Cities
Some of the best party holiday destinations in the world are located in European cities with massive party locations like Ibiza, Zante and Ayia Napa that are known as a hub for the party lifestyle, beach parties, pool parties and much more. Not to mention iconic party cities such as Berlin and Budapest as well.
These locations have inspired the music and party scenes with music genres such as EDM, House, Techno and other electronic party music that has all been fed into the mainstream via these massive party destinations in Europe.
When it comes to a summer getaway abroad, you may be searching for a holiday location that has a bit of everything. Whether that is sun, beaches and entertainment if you are in hopes of an energetic holiday location with the best party scene look no further than our list of the top five best party destinations in Europe.
If you are in search of some of the best party destinations that are outside of Europe, we have also created a list of our top 5 best party destinations in the world.
Our Top 5 Best Party Holiday Destinations in Europe
Europeans love to party and if you are hoping for a lively and action-packed holiday with wild nightlife and legendary clubs look no further than our top five list of the best party locations across Europe.
- Ibiza, Spain
- Budapest, Hungary
- Berlin, Germany
- Zante, Greece
- Ayia Napa, Cyprus
1. Ibiza, Spain
San Antonio in Ibiza is known as one of the best party cities in the world and is regarded as one of the best holiday destinations in Spain. It is located off the South Eastern coast of Spain and is part of the Balearic Islands. San Antonio known as Sant Antoni de Portmany is a Spanish municipality located in the North West part of the island.
Things To Do:
- Experience the famous Sunset Strip in San Antonio – One of the main reasons Ibiza is renowned worldwide for being the party capital of Europe is because of the Sunset Strip. The strip goes by its name providing a stunning sunset view over the Mediterranean Sea in the evenings whilst you spend the evening and early hours of the morning partying away on the strip. It is home to a selection of bars, restaurants, live music bars and some of the city’s biggest clubs including world-famous nightclubs such as Cafe Del Mar, O Beach Ibiza and Mambo Nightclub.
- Party at Ocean Beach Ibiza – If you are visiting one of the party capitals of the world, you don’t just have to party all night long but you can also party all day long too! Ibiza is known for its beautiful beaches and legendary clubs but did you know, Ibiza is also known for its daytime beach parties? Visit the famous Ocean Beach club known for its crazy pool parties with some of the world’s most famous DJs playing all day long. Not only can you party the day away but soak up some sun next to one of San Antonio’s most iconic beaches.
- Attend a Themed Party at Ibiza Rocks – Ibiza Rocks is an open-air music venue that is one of the best party destinations on the island. It is a must-visit for anyone who is looking to party in Ibiza and hosts a variety of iconic themed parties and events. The venue is known to host live music and some of the best musicians and DJs on the planet. It also hosts foam parties, pool parties in the hotel’s swimming pool, neon multicolour parties and silent discos.
Flights – A return from the UK costs around £160 – £200 within the peak months from the start of June to the end of August.
Hotels – £65 – £80 a night at peak season near the Sunset Strip with a single bed, a swimming pool and self-catering.
Food – £10-£15 for a one-course meal in a restaurant.
We rate San Antonio in Ibiza a 9/10.
2. Budapest, Hungary
Budapest is the capital city of Hungary that is known for not only its famous clubs and lively bars but is also an amazing party city known for its great atmosphere, impressive architecture and historical local culture. It is located in the central part of Hungary and is situated in between the Danube River.
Things To Do:
- Visit One of Budapest’s Famous Nightclubs – If you want to party in Budapest, look no further than Szimpla Kert which is a ruin bar that is built in a derelict building. It is located in the Jewish Quarter and is a must-visit when looking to party in Budapest.
- Bar Hop in Kiraly Street – Known as the Royal Street, Kiraly Street is home to the city’s Jewish Quarter. Its architecture is like no other in the city with a vibrant atmosphere and lots of bars and clubs down this popular strip. If you are looking to go bar hopping and party in some of the best clubs in Budapest, look no further than Kiraly Street.
Flights – A return from the UK costs around £150 – £200 within the peak months from the start of June to the end of August.
Hotels – £65 – £90 per night at peak season in the popular city centre with a single bed and self-catering.
Food – £8 – £10 for a one-course meal in a restaurant.
We rate Budapest a 7.5/10.
3. Berlin, Germany
Berlin is the capital city of Germany and is prolific for its famous clubs with some of the best nightlife in not only Europe but the world as well. Berlin is located in the North Eastern part of Germany and has a rich history and culture that is present throughout the various aspects of this party destination.
Things To Do:
- Attempt To Visit the World-Famous Berghain Nightclub – The world-famous Berghain nightclub is one of the most prestigious and hard-to-enter nightclubs in the world. The party starts on a Friday evening and goes all the way into the early hours of Monday morning and if you manage to get in, it is one of the best experiences you can have in Berlin. The club forbids photography and no mobile devices are allowed into the club, it is home to techno music however the dress code is very strict and getting into the club is all down to luck.
- Visit one of the famous Berlin Nightlife Districts – Due to Berlin’s history as a city, there are a few party districts that are spread out across the city. Areas such as the Mitte district in the centre of berlin are a hub for wild partygoers which originally grew popular in the 1990s. Furthermore, Prenzlauer Berg is also a popular party district in East Berlin known for its nightclubs and bars. Kreuzberg in West Berlin is also a great spot for lowkey bars and nightclubs. Friedrichshain is a party district that contains alternative clubs that are hosted in old factories and buildings plus it is the district that is home to the famous Berghain nightclub.
- Party in Ku’Damm – Kurfurstendamm is a famous walkway in West Berlin that is home to many different shops, bars, restaurants and nightclubs. It has a bit of everything when it comes to nightlife in Berlin and is a great strip to start your night on and jump bar to bar.
Flights – A return flight from the UK costs around £140 – £200 within the peak months from the start of June to the end of August.
Hotels – £70 – £100 a night at peak season in the centre of Berlin with a single bed and self-catering.
Food – £10 – £15 for a one-course meal in a restaurant.
We rate Berlin a 9/10.
4. Zante, Greece
Zakynthos, also known as Zante, is a Greek island that is located off the west coast of the Greek mainland. It is famous for its beautiful beaches and clear blue seas as well as its bustling nightlife and crazy boat parties.
Things To Do:
- Enjoy Zante’s Biggest Party – The White Party is a must-attend party event that is hosted in Zante. It is located in the Karma Beach Club and occurs every Sunday from 6 pm to 11 pm. It features a massive pool party where everyone attending must be in all-white clothing. It is a crazy spectacle to see and definitely worth it when visiting Zante.
- Experience Zante’s Best Nightclubs on the Laganas Strip – The Laganas Strip is the main strip in Zante that is over 1 mile long and consists of many different bars, nightclubs, restaurants, live music bars, cocktail bars and karaoke clubs. It is home to a selection of Zante’s most notorious nightclubs including Rescue Club, Zero’s Club, IKON Club, Cocktails & Dreams and many more.
Plane flights – A return from the UK costs around £150 in peak season from the start of June to the end of August.
Hotels – Within the centre of the Laganas Strip cost on average around £70 – £85 per night at peak season for a two-bed hotel with a pool and self-catering.
Food – Costs from £12-£15 for a restaurant meal.
We rate Zante an 8.5/10.
5. Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Ayia Napa is another popular destination and is one of the best party destinations in Europe. It is located in the South Eastern part of Cyprus which is located in the eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea.
Things To Do:
- Experience Parties Like No Other at the Nissi Beach Club – The Nissi Beach Club is one of Ayia Napa’s most famous beach clubs. It hosts beach parties all day long and is located on the stunning Nissi beachfront meaning you can enjoy music from world-famous Djs whilst soaking in the Cyprian sun in the Nissi Beach Club Pool or on the Nissi beach itself. The beach club often hosts pool parties, foam parties and much more.
- Party all night long in Ayia Napa Square – The Ayia Napa Square is the central area for anyone looking to party the early hours of the morning away in one of Ayia Napas many bars, cocktail bars, nightclubs, live music bars and British and Irish themed pubs that are located in the Ayia Napa Square. Home to some of the most famous and must-visit nightclubs and bars such as Aqua Club, Bedrock, Hard Rock Cafe, Carwash Disco, Castle Club and more. The Aya Napia Square is the hub for anyone hoping to experience the true party scene that Ayia Napa has to offer.
- Enjoy Ayia Napas Only Boat Party Excursion – Fantasy Boat Party is the only boat party tour in Ayia Napa and it is not to be missed. Soak up the sun rays whilst you party away for 4 hours across the Mediterranean sea on this boat party tour.
Flights – A return from London costs around £150 in peak season from the start of June to the end of August.
Hotels – £65 – £75 a night at peak season near the Ayia Napa Square with a single bed, a swimming pool and self-catering.
Food – £10 – £15 for a one-course meal in a typical sit-down restaurant.
We rate Ayia Napa a 7.5/10.
In conclusion, Europe has a selection of the perfect holiday destinations if you are looking to party your summer months away. Whether that is on a hot and sunny beach dancing the day away or within a bustling city with world-famous nightclubs on every corner, Europe is a diverse continent that is perfect for those looking for the best party destinations. Whether you want to visit fun places with great atmospheres and with a non-stop party scene, Europe has a selection of the best party destinations compared to anywhere else in the world. Although you could visit party destinations in other parts of the globe such as Asia, North America, South America, Africa and Oceania, no one does it better than a European party holiday.
All five of the clubbing holiday destinations that we have mentioned on this list should be a must-visit bucket list destination if you are an avid partygoer hoping to dance away the summer holidays in some of the most iconic and best party cities that can be found across the globe. What are you waiting for, plan your party holiday today!
Read Travel Blogs & More